Modest Workout Outfit

Saturday, June 20, 2020




I've been wanting to start to workout again lately. Here is a great workout outfit for those who are not comfortable wearing loose pants. I do have to modify my workout to make sure that my skirt doesn't rise up while I'm doing floor exercises in this outfit. Regardless this is a cute outfit. 

I got the skirt at Costco and it is from the brand Sansara. If you live in Canada, I really recommend going to Costco to look for workout clothes as they are always changing up the available selections. 

The skirt paired with leggings really make me feel more comfortable when working out as I don't have to worry about being too exposed, haha. 


Modest Workout Outfit - Traditional Catholic Modesty and Femininity - Grey Knee Length Lounge Skirt with Leggings, White T-Shirt and Black Adidas Sneakers

Modest Workout Outfit - Traditional Catholic Modesty and Femininity - Grey Knee Length Lounge Skirt with Leggings, White T-Shirt and Black Adidas Sneakers




Thank you for taking the time to read this post and God bless!

- Beverly 💕


No comments:

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.