Modest Shein Haul

Monday, August 24, 2020

Hey everyone!


My sister bought some modest dresses from Shein. I thought I could try them on and see if I could borrow them from her from time to time lol. Thank you Lely!


I did end up wearing a white cami from Aeropostale for most of these outfits because the midi dresses hit too low on my chest for me. I will leave the available links below.





Outfit #1:

Shein Slit Hem Rib-knit Sweater Dress Without Belt - Midi Sweater Dress for Fall - Burn Orange - Camel Dress with Black Ankle Boots - Modest OOTD - Modest Outfit Idea - Christian - Catholic



Outfit #2:

Shein Ditsy Floral Button Front Frill Ruffle Hem Dress - Yellow Midi Dress - Modest OOTD - Modest Outfit Idea - Dress with White Sneakers - Christian and Catholic Modesty

- White Nike Sneakers 


Outfit #3:

Shein Ditsy Floral Print Button Front Dress - Midi Red Floral Dress - Modest OOTD - Modest Outfit Ideas - Christian and Catholic Modesty - Midi Summer Dress with White Nike Sneakers

- White Nike Sneakers



Outfit #4:

Shein Button Through Ditsy Floral Dress - Midi Modest Blue Floral Dress - Modest OOTD - Modest Outfit Ideas - Midi Floral Summer Dress with White Nike Sneakers - Christian and Catholic Modesty

- Same White Nike Sneakers...



Thank you for taking the time to read this post. God bless!

- Beverly 💕



No comments:

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.