Downtown Condo Decor Ideas

Monday, March 01, 2021


Hey everyone,


I wanted to share with you all apartment decor ideas as I made an apartment tour video. This downtown condo is located in Toronto. Most of the furniture is from Structube, Amazon or Ikea. I was able to decorate this apartment while following a budget and after saving money from my job.



kitchen - modern - downtown toronto condo - apartment - grey - new - design - inspiration - wood - island - small kitchen - updated

kitchen - modern - downtown toronto condo - apartment - grey - new - design - inspiration - wood - island - small kitchen - updated

living room - downtown toronto condo - apartment - grey sectional couch - arnold couch structube - mika coffee table structube

The couch is the Arnold couch from Strucutbe and the table is the Mika coffee table from Structube.

luxury bed frame - affordable bed frame - grey bed frame and white sheets - colourful philips light bulbs

luxury bed frame - affordable bed frame - grey bed frame and white sheets - colourful philips light bulbs

The bedframe is the Ravel bed frame from Structube. I am using the Philips Light Bulbs to create the colour in the bedroom. 


Thank you for checking out this post!

- Beverly 💕

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Blog!!! You are an amazing young lady! I LOVE watching your YouTube channel I hope you come back again. I miss watching them especially your vlogs.

    ReplyDelete

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.