Get the Look: Polished Natural Makeup + Fav Products

Friday, February 02, 2018
Wearing makeup is not necessary. But it can help enhance the natural features that God has given us to give us a polished look. With makeup one can even out skin tone, define eyelashes and give the skin some colour. For work, I opt to wear this natural makeup look that makes me look more put together without bringing too much attention to my face. You know, keeping it simple.

Of course, like almost everything, if makeup is taken to an extreme it can hurt you more than help. Just like I try to be modest in my dress and actions, I try to be modest when I wear makeup on an everyday basis. 

The products that I use for this look are my current favourites. They do not make me look cakey and they blend into my skin easily. The star of the show is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. This product covers my dark under eyes and blemishes like I've never seen before. I love it!




Polished Natural Makeup Look


Natural Makeup Look: Face Products

Natural Makeup Look: Eye Products

Natural Makeup Look: Lip Products


Products:


Natural Makeup Look: Products


  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles
  • Covergirl Clean Powder Foundation
  • Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer 
  • Elf Powder Blush Palette
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter
  • Beauty Concepts Brow Powder
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
  • Maybelline Color Show Kohl Liner in 410
  • Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  • C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
  • Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
  • Lancome Baume in Love in Midnight Rose



  • This look has become my everyday makeup routine. It's easy for beginners too. Remember, that makeup shouldn't become a crutch for feeling beautiful. It is just a little confidence booster. 

    Do you have any ride or die products?


    - Beverly 💗


    1 comment:

    1. Wow! Very nice! I looove mascara and lipstick haha. I'm not the best when it comes to eyeshadow, but I am learning. My face is very oily so its challenge to keep it from fading away.

      ReplyDelete

    Hmmmmm...

    Powered by Blogger.