Modest Spring Lookbook: Traditional Catholic Outfit Ideas

Friday, May 08, 2020




Spring is here and the temperature is finally starting to warm up a bit. One thing that I am exited for is the change in my wardrobe. I am gonna be able to pull out the warm dresses soon enough. Here are some of my go-to outfits for the springtime. The majority of these outfits are made of pieces from Old Navy that I've collected during the last few years. I will link down below the pieces that are still sold on their website.

Outfit #1:


Modest Outfit Black Midi Skirt with White T-shirt and Over sized Jean Jacket


For the first outfit, I am wearing a white t-shirt from Old Navy, a black knee length skirt from Simons (a Canadian brand), a large boyfriend jean jacket from Old Navy and some white Nike Low sneakers. It's my favourite outfit to wear when I'm hanging out with friends during the summer. One of my favourite jewelry pieces, that I'm wearing with this outfit, is the miraculous medal ring that my sister got for me from Simons. Sadly these rings were on clearance and I haven't been able to find anything similar. I am also wearing a pair of silver rings that were gifted to me. 



Modest Outfit  White T-shirt with Black Midi Skirt

White T-shirt Outfit

Dainty Silver Jewelry Miraculous Medal Ring

Natural Makeup and Dainty Jewelry

Nike Women White Sneakers



Outfit #2:



Modest Outfit Black T-shirt and dress


My favourite modesty hack is layering a t-shirt over a spaghetti strap dress. To make this outfit look more put-together I tied the front of my black t-shirt into a knot using a hair tie. My t-shirt and dress are both from Old Navy. I decided to wear gold jewelry with this outfit because the colours feel more easygoing to me. Wearing white sneakers with this outfit really makes this outfit look more trendy. The pattern of my dress is no longer sold, however Old Navy comes out with new patterns of this dress every year.



Modest Outfit Black T-Shirt and Dress

Modest Outfit Black T-shirt and Dress

Modest Outfit Black T-shirt and Dress

Modest Outfit Black T-shirt and Dress Gold Jewelry

Modest Outfit Black T-shirt and Dress Gold Jewelry


Outfit #3:



Modest Outfit Grey Dress and White Sneakers



This simple outfit is made of a grey wrap dress from Old Navy that hits right passed the knee and a white lace cami underneath. This simple dress is very flattering and feminine however it does have some downsides. The neckline is too deep which is why I wear this dress with a simple yet beautiful cami from Target. Also, the dress always seems to move, haha. That can be solved by pining the dress.



Modest Outfit Grey Dress

Modest Outfit Grey Dress

Modest Outfit Grey Dress and White Sneakers

Modest Outfit Grey Dress and White Sneakers

Modest Outfit Grey Dress


Outfit #4:



Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt


This is by far my favourite dress. The yellow colour make me stand out from a crowd. Whenever I get lost that's how my family finds me. lol. This was a style of this dress sold a few years ago. I love the style of this dress because it falls below the knee and it is beautifully modest. I wore this dress with a cropped white t-shirt from Winners. I think this outfit looks great with a pair of sandals or wedges. I'm wearing my sandals from Winners. 


Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt

Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt Natural Makeup

Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt Natural Makeup

Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt Natural Makeup

Modest Outfit Dress and T-Shirt Natural Makeup


Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post and I hope you got some fashion inspiration for this year's warmer weather. If you have any suggestions for blog posts please let me know. Thanks again and God bless.




- Beverly 💕


Modest Fashion






No comments:

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.