My Morning Routine Before and After the Quarantine

Saturday, May 02, 2020

My Morning Routine Before and After the Quarantine Work Edition





Hi there,

I mentioned in a previous post that the corona virus has affected me in many ways. I wanted to make a video showing how it has affected my morning routine. My daily morning routine has improved since the quarantine began actually. This is because instead of having to wake up at 1 AM I can wake up at a regular time. I feel so blessed to have time for myself now however I am still uneasy knowing that this corona virus situation is not close to ending.

I wanted to share this video with you all! If you have any comments or post suggestions please do let me know. I'm thinking of doing a look book or clothing haul soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless!


- Beverly 💕


No comments:

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.