The Power of the Daily Rosary

Tuesday, May 12, 2020
If I had to recommend 1 devotion it would have to be the daily Rosary. If you need help from God, pray the Rosary. If you need graces, pray the Rosary. If you want salvation, pray the Rosary. 

Even before my personal "conversion" (I honestly believe it was a miracle) in 2014, if you ever needed help from God, I would have recommended you to pray the Rosary. I knew its power because when I was a teenager my mom would make us all pray the family Rosary from time to time. When we did do so constantly, my life would always improve in great ways and in little ways. But I noticed the power of this devotion. 



Either way, look at where I am today. I now know that my real mission in life is to love God and save my soul. Nothing else. Not riches, not fame, nor material goals. I didn't know that before and I credit my "conversion" to the love that God has for me, the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Rosary. 

In fact, praying the Rosary has saved me from heresy. I almost became a protestant. Yeah, it's bad, I know. During the first few months of my "conversion" I was listening to sermons on YouTube from a protestant preacher. I was agreeing with everything he was saying and I started to doubt my Catholic Faith. It was until, one day, this pastor began to talk about the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Rosary. He spoke about how the Rosary was useless. At that point I knew. This protestant pastor doesn't know jack. He is wrong and this is an insult to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I knew that the Rosary was the real deal and that it came from God. That same day I knew that protestantism was evil. I knew that Catholicism is the true Faith and the only one that will get you to Heaven. The Blessed Virgin Mary and the Rosary helped me from falling into heresy. 

One of the 15 promises for Praying the Most Holy Rosary is that it is a powerful armour against hell as it will defeat heresies (#3). I can attest to that.


Instead of looking into protestant preachers I began to research the Fatima Center and Fr. Gruner because I knew they promoted the Rosary. Fr. Gruner truly loved the Rosary and the Blessed Virgin Mary. I looked to the Fatima Center for answers and I found them. Now I have no doubt about the Catholic Church and Its teachings, thanks be to God.

I was blessed enough to attend the funeral of Fr. Gruner in 2015. I really looked up to him and I am sad that he is gone. May his soul rest in peace. 




The Rosary is totally worth praying daily and praying it well. It will change your life. It may be difficult to pray as it is repetitive and one can get easily distracted. What usually helps me is following a book with the images of the mysteries or reading the prayers off of a pamphlet. It only takes 15 minutes to pray one Rosary and those 15 minutes can make all the difference. This is my favourite pamphlet to follow as it does not include the luminous mysteries.

If you like hearing about miracles that can be attributed to the Rosary I highly recommend reading The Secret of the Rosary authored by St. Louis de Monfort. It is very inspiring and encouraging. 


The Secret of the Rosary book by St. Louis de Monfort


Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I greatly appreciate it. If you have any impactful stories of the Rosary please do let me know down in the comments.

God bless,

- Beverly 💕


The Most Holy Rosary



The Power of the Rosary - Traditional Catholicism


1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog! It's beautiful and gave me many ideas to dress skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.