New Year! New You!

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. 

We may be more alike than you think. We try to follow Mass every Sunday without getting distracted, we go on missions in clothing stores to find a modest yet modern skirt and we try to bite our tongue when we start to hear some juicy gossip. Ok, probably just me...





If you can relate to any of those statements, you must be a young Traditional Catholic woman like myself. Personally, I decided to start this blog to:

a) Do something productive with my time
b) Make a platform where I can share the life lessons and feminine tips
and c) To get to know some like-minded people. No joke. 

You can think of me as your older sister, full of wisdom and experience. Who am I kidding? I would be more like a friend who always recounts their own cautionary tales. Remember friends, don't go Polka dancing with a skirt that might be two sizes too big. It...uh...might start falling to your knees...(true story). 

Something I do love is Youtube beauty videos, makeup, jewelry, and the list goes on. You know, feminine stuff. Ever since I can remember, my lonely nerdy self would watch amazingly inspiring girls teach how to put on eyeliner and talk about what eye primers were all about. 




Since then, I have grown into my young adult years to see that many of my role models have moved on to bigger and better things. I've noticed that there aren't many girls on Youtube that I can look up to. Especially, since I've been trying to work on making my soul more pleasing to God. Hopefully, I can act like my old Youtube role models and help young women and girls become the best they can be. 

This is the place for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle advice for girls who's final goal is Heaven after all. I've gone through too many frumpy skirts and awkward conversations to learn what I know. I don't want you to go through the same. I hope that we can both keep growing into dignified women together. 


I'm planning on posting twice a week. This is a New Year resolution. If I don't do it, I'm just embarrassing myself. New Year, new me, new you! Yes, it's cheesy but it really gets me going. Have any questions or comments? Leave them down below and I will totally get back to you.     
   
For Real This Time | Pace

- Beverly 💗




4 comments:

  1. Girlll you rock! Just found you haha ;) I will enjoy spamming and reading all of your posts ^_^ So glad to have found another Glad Trad Skirt Sister ! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jacinta! Thanks, I'm so happy you wrote! Glad to see another Trad Cat too. 😄

      Delete
  2. You seem like a lovely young woman, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.