Working Out in Modest Clothes is Not Impossible

Sunday, January 14, 2018

During the spring I live in workout clothes (can't wait for spring...). Many of us girls do because workout clothes are super comfortable and casual. However, the mainstream workout outfit is terribly immodest. Hate to say it, but it's true. They are too revealing and too tight.


Making a Modest Workout Outfit

Don't worry about it though because there are many ways to create workout outfits that are modest and still look feminine. There is actually a simple equation that can make a cute outfit for exercising: 

Fitted T-Shirt + Stretchy Skirt + Leggings + Running Shoes = Modest Workout Outfit

That is all the math for today. I promise. This is a good equation for girls that are more athletic because it allows them to look cute without being frumpy. By following this simple equation you can buy pieces from any brand and still have a modern look while being modest. 


Modest Workout Outfit
OOTD: Sweatshirt; Costco, Leggings; Costco, Skirt; Winners, Shoes; Addidas

What Not to Wear for Working Out

To look cute and feminine, it is best to wear fitted clothes and trendy pieces. Try avoiding wearing oversized T-shirts or hoodies. Those pieces tend to swallow us up. Plus, because we are avoiding to accentuate our legs, it is better to put attention on our waist. Nothing super tight obviously. So try wearing a shirt that is fitted.

Also, try to avoid skirts that are too short or too tight. Because we are planning on moving around when wearing workout outfits (well, some people are) it is better to wear a stretchy skirt that can move around with us.

I'm a Fraud...


Modest Workout Outfit


Personally, I wear workout clothes everywhere; to the mall, to Costco (gotta love Costco), hanging out with friends, except for working out... I actually get enough exercise at work, and yes I wear a skirt. In my defense, when I didn't get enough exercise naturally I used to workout in modest clothes by doing kickboxing exercises . It is possible to dress modestly to workout.

It's kinda funny though because I am not a sporty person at all. I just developed hand-eye coordination at the age of 20. It was a cause for celebration. 

I just love wearing comfy clothes. I feel like workout clothes are the best way to stay comfy and not look frumpy. 

- Beverly 💗




No comments:

Hmmmmm...

Powered by Blogger.